05 DECEMBER 2016
Economics students attend conference organised by Tutor2u
The Upper Sixth Economics students of Regent Independent College attended a day’s conference called Strong Foundations, run by Tutor2u, at a cinema venue in Fulham Broadway on Wednesday 23rd November 2016. Tutor2u is an on-line educational publisher which also provides courses for large groups of students around the country.
This course was designed for students in their fourth term of A-level and was a fast-paced set of presentations across major topics in the examination specification. Comments made by our students include,
- “It was interesting and gave me very good tips to implement in my answers”.
- “I learnt how to make the links between micro- and macroeconomics”.
- “It was helpful as it gave us examination tips and layouts of how to answer the essay and multiple-choice questions”.
- “It gave me a different perspective on how to tackle exam questions from an examiner’s point of view”.
- “Good. Worthwile. Covered a lot of areas”.
With such a positive response from our students we shall look to attend more of these in the coming months.