REGENT DIGITAL GCSE AND A-LEVEL CRASH COURSE -
AUTUMN TERM EXAM SERIES
As the summer 2020 exams were cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic, an autumn term exam series has been made available at Regent Independent College. Young people for whom it was not possible to issue a grade can now complete their GCSE or A-Level qualification or those that wish to improve their grades can do so via the autumn term exam series.
We are proud to launch the Regent Digital GCSE and A-Level crash course to help students prepare for the autumn term exam series. Our experienced teachers, many who are awarding body examiners will recap all of the key content and focus on exam preparation and technique. The teachers will also monitor all of the students’ performance to identify any weaknesses or strengths, and will provide feedback on how to progress further. This will reinforce the students’ knowledge, good practice and reduce stress through rigorous exam preparation.
Due to the recent school closures, it is important to understand that several students were not taught the full syllabus or offered extensive examination practice. This is necessary for students if they are to reach their targets. Using the Regent Digital GCSE and A-Level crash course, we are offering the perfect alternative to help students develop academically and personally to achieve success in the autumn term exam series.
- GCSE: English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Other subjects are available on consultation
- A-Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Business Studies and Phycology. Other subjects available on consultation: Sociology, History, English Literature, Further Mathematics, Government and Politics
PRICING AND STRUCTURE
Group Lessons: We keep the class sizes small in order to allow the teachers to give each student individual attention and deliver differentiated learning techniques. Hence, there are a limited number of places available within each subject.
- A-Level Group Classes – 4 hours per week for 6 weeks:
- £650 per subject
- GCSE Group Classes – 4 hours per week for 8 weeks
- £750 per subject
One-to-One Lessons: A personalised approach and flexible teaching pace depending on individual learner needs to achieve desired results.
- £45 per hour
- 3 hours and 30 minutes per week for each subject
- A-Level: 6 weeks
- GCSE: 8 weeks
AUTUMN TERM EXAM SERIES KEY DATES
You may register to sit the autumn term exams as an external candidate at our Harrow or Southall branches. You may click here for further details. Please note that the Regent Digital crash course fee does not include the examination fee.
- Exam Entry Deadline:
- AS and A-Level: 4th September 2020
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics: 4th October 2020
- Other GCSE subjects: 18th September 2020
- Exam Period:
- AS and A-Level: From 5th October 2020 till 23rd October 2020
- GCSE: From 2nd November 2020 till 23rd November 2020
For more information and the frequently asked questions, please click here