The College was inspected by ISI in September 2023 and celebrates an outstanding report. The College was found to be 100% compliant and the inspection report highlights the college’s commitment to excellence in education and its dedication to providing students with a nurturing and challenging learning environment.
We are delighted to announce the following key findings made by the inspection team:
- The school meets the standards in the schedule to the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014 and associated requirements and no further action is required as a result of this inspection.
- The report acknowledged the college’s efforts in building an inclusive and empowering learning environment.
- The ISI Inspection report noted that Regent College boasts a team of well-qualified subject specialists who exhibit a deep knowledge of their subjects.
- Regent College’s dedication to guiding students towards their future goals was recognised in the report.
- The inspection report highlighted the college’s excellent attention to health, safety, and security, both for staff and students.
The full report is available to download here.
We include some of the highlights below:
Teachers quickly develop effective rapport with students, motivating and encouraging them through judicious use of praise. This atmosphere encourages students to confidently ask questions and seek clarity, resulting in an enjoyable and participatory learning experience.
The report highlighted Regent College's use of creative learning activities and resources, which effectively engage students and facilitate connections between theory and practice.
Small class sizes allow for high levels of personalised guidance.
Regent College's modern, well-maintained building offers high-quality premises that support learning exceptionally well.
All students receive personalised support to make informed decisions about their next steps, with academic managers offering helpful guidance and assistance in preparing for higher-level study.
The dedicated educators plan and execute effective and challenging lessons tailored to meet individual students' unique needs and aptitudes.
The ISI inspection report also noted the very positive and professional relationships among staff and students and among the students themselves, fostering a welcoming and supportive community within the college.
Our previous ISI report, from February 2020, is available here.