Regent Independent College is a Private Sixth Form College based in Harrow. With our 18 years of experience we offer two year and one year GCSE and A-Level courses. If you are considering a GCSE or A-Level course at Regent Independent College, we encourage you to attend one of our open days. The Head Teacher and the senior leadership team can give you all the information about our range of courses, the application process and answer any questions you may have. You can also meet the academic staff, take a look around the college, look at the resources and facilities available and get a feel for what student life is like at Regent Independent College.
- Arrival and registration
- Introduction to Regent Independent College
- Learn about our courses
- Career Information Advice and Guidance
- Take a campus tour
- Application guide (include the opportunity to commence your application to the course at the event and information on UCAS support)
- Meet our Academic team, Recruitment & Admissions team, current students and support team
- Find out about our student services
We don’t have any upcoming open days. But why not attend a drop-in session.
Our drop-in sessions allow you to meet and speak to the Head Teacher and senior leadership team about our courses and the application process. You can also meet our experienced teachers and take a tour of the college. To book an appointment please call 0208 966 9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org